So What is Triberr?
Triberr is an online blogging community using social media like Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Stumbleupon and many others. Millions of bloggers join similar groups or tribes and share each other’s blogs and content. Bloggers on Triberr provide comments (called syndication) to your blog as well.
I recently was introduced to Triberr through a Mastermind group companion. It is definitely a tool that many people don’t know about and I’m excited about it because I saw a tremendous increase in 30 days in my web traffic, my comments, my Twitter following and my tweets!
So it’s like this. My mastermind group started a tribe. Each of us is on Twitter. Each of us have Twitter followers, some more than others. For instance, my twitter followers were around 8700 (at that time). Each of the other members in our group brought our Twitter reach to a total of about 29,000 – that’s adding up all of our twitter followers! That means anything we posted to our blogs would reach 29,000 people! WooHoo!
Now the goal of Triberr is to get with others, join their tribes (usually of like interest and similar niches) and everyone agrees to share and syndicate your blog. As you share your blog (the tool has a pretty easy setup for this), your fellow tribemates go to work sharing and syndicating! Can we say ‘Toooo Easy?!” Yes we can. In your tribes, each time a tribe member posts a blog post, a tweet is sent by all the tribe members. Isn’t that awesome? This is one of the fastest ways for beginner and experienced bloggers to share their content with others and reach a wider audience.
Now remember in my first tribe, our reach was about 29,000. That was early January. Now I am in 16 tribes, 6 weeks later, 326 tribemates sharing my content and my reach is 1,425,327! Awwwsummm! 🙂
Now you do have to learn the in’s and out’s of Triberr like you have to be invited into a tribe or you can request an invitation into a tribe of interest. You will receive posts in your stream which you can approve which automatically sends out tweets about your blog. There are tutorials within Triberr but the best thing is Triberr is FREE! Yep, I said it! It’s Free and it can’t get any better than that.
So here are some tips on how to increase your reach, drive traffic to your site, share your content with a ridiculous amount of people and obtain social proof for your blog. I got busy by doing the following and you can do the same:
- Search for Tribes of Interest (mainly in your niche market).
- Request to join those tribes. You can also search for people who are looking to join tribes. Reach out to those people and start interacting with them.
- Start Your Own Tribe and invite others to join you.
- Start sharing other people’s blogs by Approving their posts and sending them out to Twitter and other social media.
- Use Your Twitter Account. Many people don’t know what to do with Twitter, how to grow their followers, how to interact with twitter followers, etc. If you need help learning how to use Twitter, reach out to me, I can help you with that. But the bottom line is ‘it’s social media’ and attraction marketing! Use the same social skills you’re already using in other social media platforms.
- Go to your @Connect link on your Twitter page or use Triberr and find out who is tweeting your blogs. Thank them. But don’t just thank them – engage them in conversation just like you do on Facebook. A friend said the other day she had to say ‘Thank you’ to about 10 people. The problem is you need to engage them as well. Ask them questions, start up conversations. People just want to make contact. Make friends. It pays off – trust me!
- Follow new people on Twitter who are in your tribes or in your Triberr stream. They will most likely follow you back, especially if you are in the same niche. This increases your Twitter following as well.
- Spend about 15 minutes a day Triberr approving and sharing posts. Spend another 15 minutes on Twitter thanking or interacting with other people in your @Connect link. Spend your final 5-10 minutes checking other people you may want to follow and follow them. It doesn’t take much time if you schedule what you need to do during your day.
I found that my tweets went up in this time frame and my followers also started to rise. As you interact with people; as more people see your content; as you prove to be a reliable source working consistently with them toward the same goal…people will flock to you!
Check my charts to the right and left of my followers and tweets in the last 6 weeks and you can see a direct correlation to growth. Triberr has had this incredible impact for me!
Hopefully this information has been helpful to you. Triberr is a way to drive people to your website, grow your twitter following and work with a group of supportive people with like- minds and goals. I’ve seen tremendous growth in 30 days as you can see above! It’s a free service and works. Check it out and see for yourself.
I’d love to know what you think or if you have any questions. If you need more information send me an email with the Contact form or subscribe in the blue box on the right. I’m here for you.
Regards, and have a great day!