Well, it’s Tuesday and I’m scheduled to fly out tomorrow a.m. for my vacation to Punta Cana! WooHoo!
Problem is that preparing and working has taken me down to the wire and I’m no where near ready to go.
Packing, working (finishing out the day), daughter’s doctor’s appointment, 2 blog posts for the week (no topics in sight at this moment!), commenting on various blogs…all these things I need to do and not enough time to do it all in before 5 a.m. Wednesday morning. Ugh!
Talk about feeling stressed!
So here I am trying to finish EVERYTHING and SUPER stressing and trying to figure out how to do it in the time I have left before, when a light bulb went off!
Just write a blog post about it! Duh! 🙂
Usually in order to get control of my day when something like this happens and I want to get everything done, I realize I just can’t get everything done. So here’s what I did.
- I simply decided to relax! Stop stressing! Everything that’s supposed to get done will get done!
- What about my blog post this week? Write a quick 400 post about this very topic!
- Finish my commenting for the week. If I usually do 20, well 10-12 will do until I get back. I can do that one on the plane! It has Wi-Fi. No more freaking out.
- Write another post on the plane – schedule it out for Thursday.
- LOA – Law of Attraction – focus on what I want the flight, the week and the return to be. Ahhhhh! Yep, that’s it! All Excellent! Bring that energy to me! 🙂
- Don’t make it complicated. Next week, God willing, the world will still be here and I will come back more refreshed and alive and kick some blogging and commenting butt!
So I’m off in the a.m. to the beautiful Dominican Republic. I’ll post beautiful pictures and blog about the experience.
So let me ask a question so you can help me and other bloggers in the same dilemma plan better.
What do you do about blogging when you’re going on vacation? How do you get ready and keep your posts and commenting schedule intact?
Let us know as we all need that break and need the know how to plan appropriately.